Monday, October 5, 2009

obsession | jim & pam

everyday i will bring new ideas to you, my brides, my committee leaders, my event planning friends. i call these my obsessions because i scour magazines & websites, staying on top of new trends.

last night was the much anticipated jim & pam wedding from the office. i tried staying awake to watch it but shaun is going out of town this weekend so i figured i probably should spend time with him instead of watch tv. but when i woke up this morning & checked out facebook, everyone was talking about what an amazing episode it was. so i crawled out of bed & watched it on my dvr before getting ready for the day. it truly was an amazing episode (recreating the youtube forever dance? genius). word on the street is that pam's wedding dress is a david's bridal gown which retails for $399 in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment