Monday, November 16, 2009

obsession | cake alternatives

i almost did not share this post because i am SO obsessed with it that i am bound & determined to use it in my future nuptials. but i cant help it - i have to share. i love the beauty of wedding cakes. it is amazing the artistry that goes into them most of the time. my aunt makes gorgeous cakes (if you are looking for a baker, shoot me an email, ill get you her information).
but still - there is something about non-traditional desserts that make me smile. cupcakes are cute & i LOVE the idea of a country wedding with different types of homemade pies as the main dessert. but i found this while browsing the knot & i just have to have it:
photo by lucidia photography

i LOVE rice crispy treats. they remind me of my grandma & i am always a sucker for the giant starbucks ones with the extra marshmallows. oh how i lust....

No comments:

Post a Comment