Wednesday, July 28, 2010

obsession | ModCloth

Okay ladies. I am officially obsessed with ModCloth & I have included 4 reasons below why you should be too. I love the retro elegance of the clothing on this site. They are all by independent designers so there is a very limited quantity of each garment. I am in hearts with the dresses & find myself daily looking at all of the new inventory (how many websites do you know that adds new merchandise every single day?!).

This dress is new as of yesterday & I think it would be a perfect rehearsal dinner dress. It's light, semi-formal & the off-white color says "I am the Bride but I'm saving the bright white for the big day." Another trend I am noticing is the bride wearing white to her bachelorette party while her girls wear a different color (ie...black). I could dance all night in this dress!



Teal, aqua, Tiffany blue is a hot color for spring/summer weddings. This dress is one that your bridesmaids will love to wear on your wedding day - and date night - and any other occasion they can dream up!



Or how about this short, darker number for your wedding party? I picture this dress in an evening affair at a local winery.

And finally ... let's be honest ... it took me about 4 minutes to decide that this dress had to be mine. I'm not sure what I will wear it for yet. But it sure looks good in my closet for now!


If you are looking for budget bridesmaid dresses & something non-traditional, keep a daily watch on ModCloth. You might just find exactly what you are looking for & your wedding party will appreciate the $40-$80 price tag.






No comments:

Post a Comment